RE: Another look at real time DHTML soundFX

  • From: Jacob Kruger <Jacob.Kruger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 12:54:12 +0200

Ok, might have something to do with the sort of shockwave flash container
object’s working, or not, on other platforms.

It is the slightly older version from this site:

http://www.schillmania.com/projects/soundmanager/

You could maybe try out some of their demos and see if they work at all...?

TIA

Jacob Kruger
jacob.kruger@xxxxxxxxxxxx