Align Controls

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 18:22:55 +1100

Hi.
well, doing my vb projects, and now did align my controls, and use the
arrow
keys to align controls and until they said no overlapp.
but for some strange reason, had 2 group boxes, and two sets of radio
buttons, but when i run the project, when i tab, the two sets of radio
buttons, are all in one group. so how do i fix this, and align it, so
there
are spaces for my controls.
this is the only problem i have had, and align the controls, and jaws
seems
to read it fine using the insert b key, and reads fine.
it does not seem to read that well if i route the jaws pc to jaws
cursur.
and how do i fix this?
yep, will not use the table panel layout manager, just aligning
controls.
can you help me and how do i align the controls, and how to visualize
the
width, height and the spacing and position in my head, as a totally
blind
programmer.
did have sight when i was younger, but now totally blind.
cheers Marvin.