Re: Accessible Web and Domain Services

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 21:33:12 -0600

I am with namesecure.
nimer J

Nimer M. Jaber
Confidentiality Notice:
The contents within is confidential and is intended for the addressee unless otherwise noted. If you feel you are not able to comply with the above terms, please destroy this email immediately. If you feel that you are not the intended recipient of this email, please reply to this email and notify the sender, then immediately destroy this email. This electronic message has been scanned by Avast Antivirus, and is not known to contain any harmful attachments. However, I will not be held responsible for any virus or spyware that may infect your machine. It is your responsibility to scan every attachment with a virus checker and a spyware checker.

Contact Info:
Tel:
(720) (251-4530)
Email:
nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx
Website:
www.empowertheblind.org

I have had good luck with Serverintellect and Webhost4life. Both are good companies for Windows hosting.