Re: About creating a jaws script

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 10:49:35 -0700

U know, I seem to remember that w/older versions of skype scripts, the
default script name got changed to somethin like fs-default or
similar. I seem to recall that also happening w/the bx toolbox
scripts. I remember doing battle w/that a couple years back & I think
I even posted to this list about it once or twice, though u weren't
around back then. I don't think the newer scripts do that anymore.

--
Blame the computer--why not? It can't defend itself & occasionally
might even be the culprit