Re: ASKING FOR YOUR HELP AND RECOMMENDED BOOKS FOR THE TWO COURSES

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 23:54:35 -0800

what is more important, is if your taking these, what books do the instructors
require?

then the first thing I would try is finding out who the publishers are of said
books, and contacting them and telling them your blind and inquiring if they
have an adapted version for those students who need it.

HTH,
inthane