[programmingblind] Re: A mailing list question

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 00:19:57 -0700

this is the old programming at blindprogramming.com list, the admin moved it to
free lists and the names close to what we had were taken, so he got this one

inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming