[programmingbasics] Re: Lesson 2 Follow up

  • From: Cassandra Maas <cassiemaas@xxxxxx>
  • To: programmingbasics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 21:58:53 -0700

uh oh... I think I missed lesson two!! Have you sent it out already? I'm sorry
Evan won't be with you. Is it possible to switch a single night or take on an
extra night. Maybe she has plans?

anyway, I'm glad you two are coming! I'm looking forward to it.

Cassandra Maas, SRES
Luxor Real Estate Group
DRE # 01778312
408 472-7988 cell