[programming] Sorry I forgot :)

  • From: John <spyder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programming@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 05:38:57 -0400 (EDT)

Hello All,

Just a quick note to let you know I did forget to close down the
yahoogroups list and unsubscribe you all.  I just unsubscribed you all
from yahoogroups.  This only effects those that was with the list before
the move.

It has been a real bad month for me as a loved one was in critical
condition in the ICU and on the 4th of July passed away.  Yesturday was
the barrial and it has just been an emotional time for me and my family.

Regards,

John

words "unsubscribe"  (without quotes) in the subject feild.  OR visit
//freelists.org/