[programming] Dreamweaver is (back) up -- Poser 3 is now free (possibly OT?)

  • From: "David Burgess" <d.burgess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programming@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 14:23:22 -0000

DREAMWEAVER:

I managed to upload Dreamweaver 1.2 over the weekend, in floppy-sized chunks
as before. Here's the page:

http://www.d.burgess.clara.net/dreamweaver/

This will give you a list of the files needed to download; ASSEMBLE.TXT has
all the instructions. Enjoy!

POSER 3:

I don't know if graphics programming is on-topic for this group or not, but
the full unrestricted version of Poser 3 is now available in the UK from
Computer Arts magazine. Played with it at the weekend befroe it got
commandeered by my daughter who's doing Art and Textiles for GCSE...

http://www.computerarts.co.uk

words "unsubscribe"  (without quotes) in the subject feild.  OR visit
//freelists.org/