[program-java] Re: tutorial

  • From: "Mitchell Smith" <mjsotn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 15:47:46 +1000

Hi Anna,

That is a pretty broad topic, and obviously depends on your experience level.

What were you hoping to achieve, did you have any existing frameworks in mind,
Spring? Seam? or maybe something like Grails would be an easier introduction?

Do you have any existing technology you have to talk to, a legacy database
schema for example?

If you could please give me a better idea on where you hope to go with this, I
can probably provide some more specific recommendations for you.

Cheers,

Mitch