[program-java] back to java certification

  • From: "Stanzel, Susan - Kansas City, MO" <susan.stanzel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 10:52:00 -0500

I got the book Sun Certified Programmer because I joined a group who has a
weekly meeting about studying for the exam. I will be forwarding important
notes. I should have done it last week. I have now been in two meetings. The
"teacher" just passed the SJCP.

I have heard they might have drag and drop stuff. I have never been good at
that stuff in JAWS. Naturally the testing place would have to allow me to
install Jaws and I would appreciate them allowing me to bring my braille
display.

Susie