[program-java] Re: Java API link list

  • From: "Adrian Beech" <a.beech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 22:46:59 +1000

G'day,

You make a valid point true enough that's for sure, ala alternatives, etc!

I did do a test though with a page hosted local via IIS with 5--- links and
encountered the same issues which begs the question what else is out on the
web with similar structure that causes the same behaviour?

I guess the bottom line is that these situations do exist and a screen
reader such as JAWS (since version 10+) seem to have issues with regards
presenting the relevant information in a time acceptable manner, not
withstanding any other PC resource related issues, i.e., RAM, etc.

Is it therefore a question for the content producers or the assistive
technology vendors such as FS to deal with?

Cheers.

AB