[program-java] Re: Articles on getting Started in Java

  • From: "William & Pamela " <pmcoats00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 00:17:33 -0400

Thanks much.

-----Original Message-----
From: program-java-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:program-java-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John J. Boyer
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2010 7:14 PM
To: program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [program-java] Articles on getting Started in Java

Here are the articles from Susan. They should be very helpful. I thought
people on this list might be interested in them.

This is the article I mentioned.  It seems to have some inacessible
screenshots but they may not be necessary to basic understanding.  The first

link is for Mac and Unix and the second for Windows which is what I use.

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-classpath-unix/

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-classpath-windows/

Susan

----- End forwarded message -----