[procps] Re: w and "make check"

  • From: g.esp@xxxxxxx
  • To: procps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 15:38:48 +0200 (CEST)

----- Mail original -----
De: "Alfredo Esteban" <aedelatorre@xxxxxxxxx>
À: procps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé: Vendredi 29 Juin 2012 14:20:43
Objet: [procps] Re: w and "make check"

> Can you reproduce this error with a clean copy of the repository or it is a
> particular problem?
>
> Alfredo

I have no failure using 3.3.3.orig.tar.xz on a 32 bits build and :
- using the ps patch I send yesterday that is needed when host ps is not
available
- fixing missing testsuite/lib.test/fileutils_{badfd,full}.sh inside debian
3.3.3.orig.tar.xz
- using free -b patch posted a few days ago
- hacking the testsuite because which is not yet build using LFS build order
I used a simple
sed -i 's|exec which sleep|exec echo /bin/sleep|' testsuite/config/unix.exp

Don't know yet a clean way to fix that which issue for me (and LFS).

I haven't yet tried with a repository test since 3.3.3 release.

Gilles