[procps] Procps patches

  • From: Jan Görig <jgorig@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: procps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 11:15:34 +0100

Hi all,
welcome to new procps fork mailing list!

I'd like to have some suggestions how we should handle patches
and commits.

I suggest that every patch must be confirmed by two of commiters
(including sender). Every bigger change (for example adding new
functionality) should be confirmed at least by three commiters.
(everyone for now :-))

I also suggest that every patch should go through this mailing
list.

For beginning I send already agreed patches. If you are ok with
them I will push them into repository.

I will be out off office for following three weeks, so I won't
check e-mails regularly. But I hope I will be able to reply.

Merry Christmas!

      Jan