[procps] Re: Procps Debian, Red Hat and openSUSE patches

  • From: "Dr. Werner Fink" <werner@xxxxxxx>
  • To: procps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 15:26:26 +0100

On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 11:22:36PM +0100, Karel Zak wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 08:42:08AM +1100, Craig Small wrote:
> > On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 10:19:57AM +0100, Jan Görig wrote:
> > > I am going to send a new project request to Savannah on Monday.
> > > I'd like to use git. It has some good features even for this small
> > > project. :-)
> > My vote is for git, but svn is ok too.
>
>  git git git :-)

And now we have pending pushes here:

      Thursday December 16 2010

      gorig committed 4d3c19a
      Read the system boot time from /proc instead of computing

      gorig committed 9e6370a
      clear screen after fields selection

      gorig committed 356a1f9
      fix the problem with truncated output lines to 2048 characters

      gorig committed af25453
      ps displays cgroup

      gorig committed 0232430
      Fix highlighting problem in top

      gorig committed 8f466aa
      Headers for disk and slab info and getopt replacement

      gorig committed 63b6a8f
      Make w make better guesses for user process

is there something which have to be discussed? If not the please
push them up.  I've just cloned git@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:procps/procps.git
and have not found any of those commitments.  I do not like to
reinvent the wheels nor I like to work on old repositories as this
leads in most cases to crashes on small projects ;)

Thanks,

   Werner