[procps] Re: Man pages

  • From: Jan Görig <jgorig@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: procps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 15:25:46 +0100

I have merged available patches for top.1 and ps.1
The best patches and almost all changes are again from Debian. :)

I have reviewed ps page in detail, top changes has been done quickly.

I will commit these patches next week.

   Jan

Dne 22.2.2011 10:40, Craig Small napsal(a):
On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 12:01:13PM +0100, Jan Görig wrote:
I am collecting and reviewing manual pages changes especially from Debian.
I have reviewed all man pages patches except ps a top ones.
Jim mentioned to me he is working on fixing top, apparently it will run
a lot faster than the current one. He said you probably don't want to
spend too much effort on top.1

  - Craig
BTW, I've also applied Jan's patches that were on SF for psmisc.