[pr0k] Re: hello

  • From: Andy Burrows <Andy.Burrows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 14:44:33 +0100

> And breaking up didn't compromise the band? Shit like that comes very
> close to pretentiousness if you ask me. Which you didn't.

Heh, well, it did, yeah...  But, I think that was prefered over the other
compromise.

I'm glad they did what made them happy.  I have no problems at all with
bands getting big, however - Dillinger Escape Plan have made it to the main
stage at the Reading Festival this year, with the Prodigy and the Strokes
and loads of other huge acts.  They're the smallest bill on the stage, but
I'm still proud as hell for them... :)  They're really nice guys and they
deserve every ounce of success.

Andy