[pr0k] Re: Hairy crack

  • From: "Toks Solarin" <toks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:47:27 +0100

Bottom line she was ten times as fit as the fat beasts ken  fucks and
steve
You would give your right to fuck any woman, fat, thin, tall, small
hairy,smooth,dead their all you think about all day that and bumming
ken.  =20
Ken is gay and wears ladies under wear...i've seen the film footage to
prove it.