[pr0k] Re: Computer games are good for you! Part 1.

  • From: "Steven Pick" <steve.pick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 12:25:21 +0100

> ..."there could suddenly be a lot more interest in computer gaming both as
> science and as a sport."

In the future there will be the computer gamez olympicks!!111oneoneoen where
huge fat behemoths battle it out on their Devil Starfish controllers to a
bloody fight to the finish. Our new atheletes will be fatter, uglier, more
obese, less attractive to the opposite sex. Embrace the future, for it's
coming. Who needs a real javelin when you can have a virtual one? CYBER
JAVELINS!!!!! Ones which don't even exist!

The article was presented to this posting board of evil because you don't
normally get stories about computer gaming which are positive and
beneficial. Computer games are an easy target and get picked on by the media
constantly, though it's only due to SFAs (Stupid Fucking Americans) where
exceptions to the rule apply. You could rant the hind legs off a fucking
horse.

Steve ;)~

Art Monkey
steve.pick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Without art, we are just monkeys with car keys."