[ppug] New racing discussion forum

  • From: Stebbo <ppug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ppug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 09:51:36 +1100

Hi All,

just thought I'd let everyone know of a new racing forum that's opened recently. I've spoken to the guys running it, and they seem pretty genuine... The PuntingAce site is more into sports betting than horseracing, but they do have a racing section, and there's a pretty interesting system simulator available for free download.

The address of the forums is http://www.puntingace.com/forum/index.php

I'm not sure how many of you are still using the ProPun forums, but personally I've found that the blatant censorship going on in their main discussion forums is abhorrent.

The Official Price Predictor forum is still going along over at ProPun, and there's some good stuff over there, so if you haven't checked it out lately, I suggest you have a look.

Cheers,
Chris.