PPTx - Re: Friday 7/20 Meeting Roles - Please Reply

  • From: dirk@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pptx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 15:38:09 +0000

Thanks Jonathan!

You can reply only to the sender by clicking Reply to his original message.

Secondly, earlier this week I was able to secure Thornton City Hall again for
7/20/2012, so our venue is set for our second meeting.

Dirk

From: "RazorChain - Jonathan Fleck" <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: pptx-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 09:32:27
To: <pptx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: PPTx - Friday 7/20 Meeting Roles - Please Reply

Professional Presenters,

THANK YOU to all who attended our charter meeting on 6/15. It's now time to
determine roles for next month (Friday July 20th at 7:00 PM). Please e-mail
me directly (jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and let me know what role you can
fulfill: (I'll work with Tom to decide on a future scheduling rhythm,
perhaps 6 months at a time)

TM

GE

SP (4)

EV (4)

TTM

GR

TI

Tech Master (video, sound)

At this moment, our location remains TBD but most likely either Thornton
City Hall again or Central Denver.

Best regards,

Jonathan

Jonathan Fleck