PPTx - Program Used for PPTx on 3/20/15

  • From: "Deborah Frauenfelder" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "fraudeborah@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: pptx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 23:50:44 -0400

Professional Presenters

Several people asked for a copy of the program used at the March 20, 2015
meeting. Please see the attachment. The attachment should be printed on 8.5x11
booklet format, print front and back, head to head, folded and staple. Color
cost around $31 for 20 copies at Office Depot with my discount. I will print
B&W next time.

I started confirming roles and requesting information for the program about 3
weeks before the meeting. Even starting early we had several last minute
changes. Thank you to everyone who sent information, corrections and changes
before the meeting. Thank you to everyone who confirmed they were or were not
attending. We looked polished and prepared with all the roles filled because of
your responses.

Hopefully as we get accustom to promptly submitting information when requested.
Our club will look polished at every meeting.

Warm Regards,

Deborah

Deborah Frauenfelder, DTM

Lt Gov Education and Training