PPTx - New Officers Needed

  • From: Jonathan Fleck <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PPT <pptx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 10:48:53 -0600

All,

If I've left you a voice mail or email message regarding serving on the
leadership team, please let me know your thoughts or questions ASAP. I am
around today until 5 and my mobile number is below.

We definitely need a Treasurer / Secretary for the 2014-2015 Toastmasters
year. This role requires attended 2 officer trainings (July, January),
attending about 4 club officer meetings (typically by phone), and
processing club dues (March, September) from members and to Toastmasters.
The role also helps with the overall leadership and direction of the club,
making sure we are aligning club resources most effectively to help our
membership meet its goals. Please consider that we only meet 12 times a
 year, so serving as a club officer here is less work than your typical
weekly club.

Best,

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Fleck
Director of Applied Analytics - RazorChain, Inc.