PPTx - Correction: Would you like to represent our club at the area contest?

  • From: T Larsen <larsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pptx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 04:22:38 -0700

Pro Presenters doesn't hold our own club contest; still, we can send an
international speech contestant and a table topics contestant to the D4/D5
combined area contest.

If you would like to represent us, please reply right away. The area contest
happens A WEEK FROM SATURDAY. If multiple members wish to compete, our
representative will be chosen by lottery.

D4/D5 Area Table Topics and Interanational Speech Contest
When
Sat, March 14, 12:30pm – 5:00pm
Where
Englewood Public Library, 1000 Englewood Pkwy, Englewood, CO 80110 (map)
Description
Room Available for setup: 12:00, Judges/Contestant Briefings: 12:30 Contests
starts at 1:00 Contact person: Gregory Harris, codesweeper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or
909-437-1133

Terri

T. Larsen, Ph.D.