[powerdot] empty titles in handout mode cause error

  • From: Luis Sequeira <lfsequeira@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 13:26:54 +0000

Hi

I was about to ask for help with this problem, but I was able to figure it out, so I'm reporting it here, in case it may be useful to someone.

I have preparing a presentation that was typesetting fine, but then the same code, when using the handout mode, gave me this on every second try: "Leaders not followed by proper glue". It was clear that the problem was related to the table of contents, as the first typeset produced the expected result (including an empty table of contents in the first page).

It turned out that some slides with an empty title were causing this. I did not want them in the table of contents anyway, so the solution was to add [toc=] so they did not produce an entry in the toc.

I still think this is a bug, though I'd be happy to be told otherwise.

Luis Sequeira