[powerdot] Re: Wrong orientation

  • From: Pedro Jorge Caridade <caridade@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 10:11:48 +0100

Matthias

I'm using the texlive 2008 tug distribution and have no problem. Sometimes the specific distributions have some problems and that's why I always prefer to use the original one. Anyway, I'm attaching my config.ps. The instructions are as previously:
1. Check which config.ps you are using:
kpsewhich --format='dvips config' config.ps
2. Copy it in case something is wrong with mine.
3. Replace by the attached one.

Hope it helps
Pedro

Mat_1@xxxxxxx wrote:
All,

I'm having exactly the same problem as Rafa (see his original post from
May 2008 below). Pedro suggested to look for the config.ps bug at

http://tug.org/texlive/bugs.html

Apparently, there used to be a solution on this webpage in May 2008 (see
Rafa's reply below). However, this website seems to have changed and I
do not see any reference to a config.ps bug any more.

I am working on a newly installed Fedora 9 machine and all my packages
including texlive are up to date (I'm using the default Fedora repository).

Any help on this issue is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Matthias

--
Pedro J.S.B. Caridade, PhD