[powerdot] Re: Powerdot: adding a hyperlink to open an external file

  • From: Yogeshwarsing Calleecharan <yogeshwarsing.calleecharan@xxxxxx>
  • To: "powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 10:52:01 +0100

Thanks. It is working. However when one goes to the file example.pdf, the original presentation file is closed. I can add another \href, this time to example.pdf to open the presentation file again. But then the presentation file opens at the beginning. How do I make the presentation file to open again at the location where we had the line "Is this \href{run:example.pdf}{OK}" ?

Thanks

Best Regards,
Yogeshwarsing

On 2/15/2012 9:28 AM, Christine Roemer wrote:
Hi,
Am 15.02.2012 10:07, schrieb Yogeshwarsing Calleecharan:
     I would like to add a link in my presentation which would open an
external PDF file. For example, I would have the phrase "Is this OK?"
where when I click on "OK" then an external PDF file will be opened.
\hypersetup{backref=page, ...}

\begin{slide}{}
Is this OK?
\href{run:example.pdf}{OK}