[powerdot] Hidden sections and the lastslide label

  • From: Hugo Flordal <flordal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 16:36:20 +0200 (CEST)

I came across a small problem when used the option
"tocsection=hidden" on the last section in my presentation
(to have a few additional slides in case there were
questions). I was hoping that the label "lastslide" would
end up on the last slide before the hidden section, but it
didn't, it ended up on the last slide in the hidden section.
So the slide number in the bottom right corner revealed the
true number of slides which I wanted to keep secret (but I
did want to show the apparent number of slides!).
  I solved this by hardcoding the number that I wanted into
the "theslide" key, but I figured it would be easy to make
this automatic. Would it be possible to add this to the next
version of powerdot? I guess I could do if noone else wants
to...

Powerdot is fantastic! The syntax is very intuitive and
clean. I like it! No more Powerpoint for me, wohooo!

  hi!
   Hugo

Hugo Flordal, PhD student            +46 31 772 1803  (work)
Chalmers University of Technology    +46 704 74 69 52 (cell)
Department of Signals and Systems    +46 31 16 77 49  (home)
Automation                           +46 31 772 3730   (fax)
SE-412 96 Gothenburg, Sweden     flordal@xxxxxxxxxxx (email)