[pov] Volunteer photographer needed for Vashon sheepdog trial

  • From: <heather@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 11:54:20 -0700

Hi all,

Maggie McClure asked me if I knew anyone who could help her out with some shooting at the dog trials coming up in September.

http://www.vashonsheepdogclassic.com/

She's looking for some posed shots of competitors with their dogs, which would take an hour or two Sat and Sunday, and some general shots of the competition for them to use on their website.  I could cover the Saturday shooting but I work on that Sunday.

Magge is an awesome person so hoping someone can help us out.  Please let me know. Then we'll put our heads together and figure out how to get this done efficiently.

Thanks,

Heather McKinnon
pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx All replies default to the entire POV list. To reply to the specific sender, make sure the sender's email address is the only one in the To: field of your email application. To subscribe or unsubscribe: //www.freelists.org/list/pov