[pov] Re: So sorry for the emails. I forgot to send it directly to the sender's email address.

  • From: Kathleen Webster <kwebstk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 15:04:30 -0800

sorry, me too.
On Nov 13, 2011, at 2:56 PM, richard skillman wrote:

On Nov 13, 2011, at 2:23 PM, andie wrote:

hey you guys...remember, you keep sending these emails to everyone....
:)

On Nov 13, 2011, at 2:14 PM, richard skillman wrote:

Hi Kathleen, the program is Adobe Premier Pro CS5 for the Mac.
Rick

On Nov 13, 2011, at 2:03 PM, Kathleen Webster wrote:

hI again,
I'm not sure what it is that you have there...is it a disk with CS5 program (for Mac)? i currently have cS 4 and would love to upgrade. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks, Kathleen
On Nov 13, 2011, at 1:57 PM, richard skillman wrote:

Absolutely, it needs a good home. Let me know where you are and how we can make the transfer.
Rick

On Nov 13, 2011, at 1:50 PM, Kathleen Webster wrote:

HI richard, I just discovered this email while trying to clean up my desktop...do you by any chance have this to offer? thanks, Kathleen Webster
On Oct 4, 2011, at 3:12 PM, richard skillman wrote:

I switched from Final Cut Studio to Adobe Production Premium CS5.5 which includes a new version, so I don't need both. Thanks,
<rick signature for email[2][1].png>

rick skillman

206-463-6374
25900 PIllsbury Rd SW