[pov] Richard Kasden's Encore Global Travels Slideshow

  • From: Richard Kasden <freedom2flow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 23:27:19 -0700

Hello Fellow Vashon Photographers,
I wanted to pass along info about my upcoming encore global travels
slideshow this weekend.  Feel free to pass this along to anyone who you
feel might like to travel vicariously as I share details of my magical
journey around the globe.  Here's the details:
*
*
*Sunday April 7th at 4pm* I'll be having an encore slideshow performance
sharing stories and photos of my travels around the world last year (Bali,
Thailand, Burma, Nepal & India). My first slideshow was a huge success with
over 50 people in attendance, many of whom requested that I do it
again...now I am!!!

The show will be held at the Vashon Senior Center on Bank Road, Vashon.
This facility has a huge projection TV with audio so I'll even be able to
include videos this time. The show will be under 1.5 hrs and then I'll be
heading to Vashon Community Care (1 mile down the road, 15333 Vashon Hwy)
where I currently have 80 photos on display.

Looking forward to seeing you there.  If you cannot attend, I encourage you
to visit my photo display any day of the week before 8pm.  It'll be on
display through the end of April.

And here's a link to the article I had in the Loop about my show:
http://www.vashonloop.com/article/holy-moly-moments-vashon-beyond

Enjoy!

~Richard~
Holy Moly Moments Photo Portfolio: