[pov] Re: POV POTLUCK !

  • From: Nicholas Wiesnet <wiesn100@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 17:25:38 -0800

Hi all,

This is Nicholas Wiesnet (The young guy at the party) and I just wanted to
thank everyone who organized the brunch the other day b/c I had a lot of fun
and it was a pleasure meeting all of you. I have a question that I'm hoping
some of you can give some input on. Which are the best processing facilities
around the area. I have some b/w that I'm planning on doing on the island in
a private dark room, but I have some KODAK Ektachrome (Reversal) that needs
E-6, pushing 1 stop, as well as some EKTAR (Color Neg.) that'll need C-41,
also pushing one stop. So I guess my main question is:

Where is the best place for pushing, cross-processing, E-6, and C-41? Hope
this isn't too broad! Looking forward to hearing your inquiries!

Best regards and Happy New Year!

Nicholas Wiesnet
Chapman University
CInematographer