[pov] Re: Free HP 8750 13x19-in Printer--Works Great

  • From: Michael Elenko <michael.elenko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 09:26:30 -0800

Andie and everyone else:
Lots of vendors on eBay sell HP ink carts for all printers at a discount--often
50% off what Staples charges. Vendors buy large lots of new, sealed, ink carts
that may have a past expiration date (dates are on the box or sealed package).
I've never had problems with the "freshness" of original HP ink carts that are
about two years old. So those with an expiration date of 2012 or newer have
worked fine for me. The ones in the printer now have an expiration date of 2014
and work great.

ME

On Nov 16, 2014, at 9:14 AM, andie Styner <roobiblue@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Michael, what are "discounted carts" on ebay?
> andie
>

> On Nov 16, 2014, at 9:08 AM, Michael Elenko wrote:
>
>> discounted carts
>

> <NEW-11.11.07.gif>

Michael Elenko
Eye In The Triangle Photography