[pov] Re: Benham show (and 2 others!)

  • From: Rick Dahms <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 16:58:41 -0800

Congrats Michelle!
You've been busy.
Best,
Rick Dahms
206 463 3328

On Dec 7, 2009, at 2:31 PM, Michelle Bates wrote:

Hi everyone!

Well, tried to send a note before the reception last week, but sent to the old POV address...

Anyhow, I have a show up at Benham Gallery, and this is the last week. I'd love for people to see it if you're in town - it's 1/2 block S of SAM, and this is their last show before they close up. Open W-Sat. http://www.benhamgallery.com
Here's the series: http://michellebates.net/portfolio.php?group=1&gallery=46
and the card is attached.

I also have work in a show in NY that opens this week - card attached for that too. Holga Inspire at Umbrella Arts.

Oh, and while I'm at it, there's a show of images from the Moisture Festival up at Hale's in Fremont (in the pub and lobby), which we put up to celebrate the publishing of our book: http://issuu.com/moisturefestival/docs/mfbook2009_web (me and the two other photogs).

It's been a busy fall!
I hope to see everyone at the next gathering!
Michelle

image/jpg