[pls200] [blog] Viewing Lectures

  • From: Squarespace Services <services@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pls200@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 22:32:32 +0000 (GMT+00:00)

Sean Wilson (Unregistered) replied to Viewing Lectures:

 Not exactly sure what you are talking about. Everything seems to be fine.
Could you give me a little more information?

 The first thing you should see is a yellow table of contents. You click the
portion of the lecture you want to see, and when it is over, you click "start
over" to get the yellow table of contents back. You then click the next segment
you want to see.

 If you have having trouble, tell me: (a) the type of machine and browser you
are using; (b) what lecture and segment you are watching; and (c) what exactly
is the problem.

<http://ludwig.squarespace.com/life-discussion/post/1068785>