[pls200] [blog] Health Care Civil War

  • From: Squarespace Services <services@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pls200@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 22:03:28 +0000 (GMT+00:00)

Brandon Morsie (Unregistered) replied to Health Care Civil War:

 There is a lot of talk going around about the bill being Constitutional.
Knowing what you know about the Constitution, in your opinion, is it
Constitutional? I personally do not feel the government has the right to make
me purchase anything.(except auto insurance..driving is a privilage) I fear
that it will end up like Social Security or Medicare. Even FDR said these
programs were temporary and were not meant to last generations like they have.
With the research I have completed on the subjuct, I feel history will repeat
itself and will become massivly under funded. As a country we will revolve
through the same door we have been passing through for years.

<http://ludwig.squarespace.com/readers-voice/post/924949>