[platypus-dev] Using input box in bash script

  • From: Methnen (AKA Jamie) <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: platypus-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 16:08:48 -0600

Ok I have a shell script that I want to use an inputbox in.  This is the code I
have....

        cd="CocoaDialog.app/Contents/MacOS/CocoaDialog"

        rv=`$1/BufferCups.app/Contents/Resources/$cd inputbox --text "Buffer
Cups Job Copy Menu" --informative-text "Type a number and press 'OK'."
--button1 "OK"`

Theproblem is thes cript doesn't do anything when it gets to this.  It doesn't
open an input box.  Am I doing something wrong?  Could I possibly get an
example of it used in a bash script instead of a shell script?  Thanks a lot.

Jamie