[platypus-dev] Problem w/ saved Profiles

  • From: hypert <hypert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: platypus-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 00:01:39 -0500

This is really a bug report (I think), so sorry to bug all the developers with this. I think it's just for Sveinbjorn, but I wasn't sure if he wants these directly to his email address.

I love the Profile feature in Platypus. I can easily recreate an app by pulling up an old profile. However, the "Identifier" field isn't getting saved. My "Author" field ("hypert") is not the same as my username, and the Identifier keeps defaulting back to using my username.

Could this be fixed?

Thanks,
        "hypert"