[platypus-dev] Re: Platypus 4.0 with Secure Bundled on PPC

  • From: Duke <duke.lists@xxxxxxx>
  • To: platypus-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 15:20:43 -0400

Hi again,

I rolled back to version 3.4 and I do not see the below error on PPC, the program just works in all platforms.

There might be another bug in 4.0 as I think.

Thanks,

D.

On 4/14/10 8:37 PM, Duke wrote:
Hi all,

Please welcome a new user of Platypus. I heard about Platypus recently and tried it and like it very much. So far I have not had much chance to test all the available options, but I found one thing (may be bug?), not sure any one saw it before. So I created a program using Platypus, and tried with different systems to see how it works. I got:

* With Remains running only (and one file to be bundled): works just fine on 10.6 (Intel Mac); 10.5 (both Intel and PPC); 10.4 PPC * With Remains running... and Secure bundled script (and one file to be bundled): works fine on 10.5, 10.6 for Intel Mac; not in 10.5 and 10.4 PPC. The error seems to be the path to the bundled file is not correct.

The version I tried is 4.0 (per advised on the homepage of Platypus).

Anybody ever met this error, or am I missing something?

Thanks,

D.