[platypus-dev] Hide or disable icon in mac os x

  • From: mak4mac <mak4mac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "platypus-dev" <platypus-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 19:14:54 +0530

I have a binary set of my tool files which has its own GUI and
while running my binary build i could see the executable icon in the dock.
I want to disable that dock executable icon when my build executes.

I tried platypus to create app with my build with a shell script to tell which
file has to
executed when the app is executed. But I saw two icons(1. for the shell script
of the app and 2. for my build) in dock.
Also i tried the option "runs from the background" (LSUIElements set to 1) in
platypus which resulted in only one icon in dock corresponding to
my build and hiding the app icon.

Confused to reach my destination????????????
Regards
M@k