[platypus-dev] Re: Custom icon support broken in command line tool?

  • From: Sveinbjörn Þórðarson <sveinbt@xxxxx>
  • To: platypus-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 17:43:53 -0000 (GMT)

The command line utility for Platypus is broken in versions 3.1 and 3.2,
unfortunately, due to some sloppiness on my behalf :(.  For now, I suggest
you stick with the command line tool introduced in version 3.0.  Older
versions of Platypus are available here:

http://sveinbjorn.sytes.net/files/software/platypus/

I will most  certainly fix this for version 3.3.

Cheers,

Sveinbjorn Thordarson