[pittsburghquake] Stats, Stats, and more stats

  • From: "Jason D. Agostoni" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 18:04:10 -0500

Ok ... so I thought the version of the Quake stats I was using were a little
over the top.  Therefore, I found another, simpler program.  Check them out for
yourself.  Click on the "Servers" tab on the site and look for the stats links
at the top pf the page.  I have included the original program's output
(AEStats) as well for comparison.

http://pittsburgh.servequake.com/status.php

Let me know what you think.

Very special links...
Home:    http://pittsburgh.servequake.com
Archive: http://pittsburgh.servequake.com/archive.php
Links:   http://pittsburgh.servequake.com/links.php
Servers: http://pittsburgh.servequake.com/status.php

To change your mailing list preferences, please visit:
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/l=pittsburghquake