[pisa] Fwd: [ds-staff] Call for profiles - try 2

  • From: Tobias Heer <heer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lars Hermerschmidt <lars.hermerschmidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, pisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 20:18:19 +0100

Hallo.

Könntet ihr bitte euer Profil aktualisieren, falls noch nicht geschehen. Das Profil kommt dan an unsere Hall of Fame.

http://teaching.ds-group.info/Members/goetz/profiles

Viele Grüße

Tobi

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail:

Von: Florian Schmidt <Florian.Schmidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: 19. März 2009 13:45:51 MEZ
An: ds-staff <ds-staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: [ds-staff] Call for profiles - try 2

Hey everybody,

we still haven't gotten many replies from students to the call for profiles. Therefore, I would ask you to personally tell "your" students again to please fill them out, so we can fill the pin board with new and shiny profiles. If you need a mail template, you can use the one I pasted into this mail. It's basically a slightly modified version of the mail from last month that went onto ds- students.

Hi,

as you all will have noticed, we installed some new pin boards in our hall next to the students' room last month. You might also remember that before they were installed, we had profiles of everybody who worked here taped to the wall. And those of you that have been here for a bit longer will also remember when we created them some time last year. Finally, you should have gotten a very similar mail about a month ago.

Sadly, we did not have a lot of people actually go and fill out the form.
Therefore, I invite you again to go to

http://teaching.ds-group.info/Members/goetz/profiles

and fill out the form there as soon as possible. Then, you and everybody else will have a way to learn something about all the other people in our group and be able to associate it with the faces they will see around here.

Best regards,
Florian

--
Florian Schmidt, Ph.D. Student
Distributed Systems Group

Dipl.-Inform. Tobias Heer, Ph.D. Student
Distributed Systems Group
RWTH Aachen University, Germany
tel: +49 241 80 207 76
web: http://ds.cs.rwth-aachen.de/members/heer