[pisa] Another Mobile ACcess Meeting on Monday

  • From: Tobias Heer <heer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Nicolai Viol <nicolai.viol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Hanno Wirtz <hanno.wirtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 18:08:45 +0200

Just a quick reminder:

It's time to restart the Monday meetings after the vacation period. We'll meet
next Monday (23rd of August) 16:30 - 17:30 in the seminar room at the end of
the hallway (room 105).

We'll discuss how to move on and talk about the current infrastructure and work.

Looking forward to seeing you on Monday.

Tobias

--
Dipl.-Inform. Tobias Heer, Ph.D. Student
Distributed Systems Group

at:
//www.freelists.org/list/pisa-src