[pisa-src] Re: r1866 - in trunk/pisacd: cdconfhandlers.c cdregister.c cdservers.c

  • From: Thomas Jansen <mithi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pisa-src@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 14:46:27 +0100

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 02:41:40PM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:

> Fix mistaken pisasd definitions used in pisacd code.

No mistakes in there. We add a connection to a pisasd and therefore need to
know the port number of the server, not of the client. Unfortunately those
are identical for some reason (historically), so maybe they are really mixed
up in some place, but I'm rather confident, that PISASD is correct here.

--
Thomas Jansen, "Mithi" --- mithi@xxxxxxxxx
GPG 9D5C682B, feel free to sign or encrypt your mail