[phpa] Re: problem

  • From: "Sebastian Stadtlich" <sstadtl@xxxxxx>
  • To: <phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 17:15:11 +0100

Dear Nick

It could be that i suffer from this bug too...
every few days the server just hangs. Everything runs, but
i just get no request processed.....
when will the new version be released that addresses this issue?

thanks

Sebastian

p.s.: i run Redhat Linux 7.1 using glibc 2.2 in case you want me to
try the beta....