[phpa] Re: Release 1.0p5 available

  • From: "PHP Accelerator" <php_accelerator@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: manu@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 09:12:10 +0100

Hi Manu,

I put in the release notes to delete the .pxxx files, but have you tried
flushing the shm cache too? Use the flush_phpa_cache script as root to do
this. Even without the .pxxx files, if the source didn't change and there's
an entry in the shm cache then that will get used.

After doing that, if you *still* get the error can you please also look at
the Apache error log. I would suspect that there might be a releated message
in there too.

Please check too that phpinfo reports version 1.0p5 and not 1.0p4

Testing your example actually did give a problem for me too when I tried it
last night - always good to be able to reproduce an issue - but this was
easy to fix and I verified that it's ok just now as well.

Thanks
Nick