[phpa] Re: Obscure bugs

  • From: Nick Lindridge <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 22:34:20 +0000

On Fri, Nov 02, 2001 at 05:21:29PM +0100, p_g kuehnb wrote:

> Dear Nick, et al,
>
> At 02:37 02.11.2001, you wrote:
> >Hi,
> >I've tracked down a few obscure bugs that emerged in the current release,
> >and these will be fixed in release 1.2
>
> Looks like our bug:
> "WARNING: Adding inherited function failed"
> seems to be connected to the described behaviour.
>
> That's good news, you're releasing a revisd version - Could you provide a
> guestimate on release-time ?

hi Georg,

This is certainly related to your problem, and sorry that I didn't get a chance
to respond to your email earlier.  This is fixed for the cached files, and
I'll complete the fix for the shm cache soon.  I'm making some significant
changes to the accelerator for release 1.2, and I probably won't do a release
before then. I'm expecting the first 1.2 release in a week or two. If this
date slips much then I may release a patch with these fixes, but I'd rather
spend the time I have just on working and testing 1.2.

> Eager awaiting the new version for further tests - keep up the good work.
> kind regards Georg

Thanks.

Nick