[phoenixchoralesc] Re: Thursday's Agenda

  • From: <purple16@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenixchoralesc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 21:47:26 +0000

Margaret,

I'm not getting any attachment from you on the MAC. I can use my iPad to do so
although it has no printer options. If you have a way to easily cut/paste the
agendas this and last weeks it would be great. Then I can work from my computer
desk and send from purple16@xxxxxxxxxxxx. otherwise I have to use
tionebanna@xxxxxx. )(good email for someone with dyslexia right?) Crazy for
some one with evolving computer skills. Tx a bunch. A
Anna Noyes Benoit

---- "Margaret L. Merrill" <mloringme@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you, Anna.
Margaret

Margaret L. Merrill, EdD
Early Childhood Instructor
University of Southern Maine at Lewiston Auburn
USM ETEP/TEAMS Field Supervisor
37 College Avenue
8 Bailey Hall
Gorham, ME 04038

margaret.merrill@xxxxxxxxx
mloringme@xxxxxxxxx
207 282 5144
207 841 7856

On Sep 30, 2015, at 12:18 AM, Anna Benoit <tionebanna@xxxxxx> wrote:

Will get last weeks notes typed soon. Sorry for the delay.
Madam Secretary

Sent from my iPad

Sent from my iPad
On Sep 29, 2015, at 19:14, Margaret L. Merrill <mloringme@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:mloringme@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Attached is our agenda for this Thursday -
<Phoenix Chorale Portland 10.1.15.docx>

margaret.merrill@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:margaret.merrill@xxxxxxxxx>